Why should I Book Through Get Away Today?

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
I've always booked my own vacations, especially when it comes to planning Disney vacations. I've heard a lot about Get Away Today from friends, family and on Social Media. I have hesitations, is there a booking fee? What are the perks and benefits?

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
There are no fees when booking through Get Away Today, and they always guarantee the lowest price. Their prices are already incredibly low on hotel and park tickets, but if you come across a sale from a different website you can call in and they will price match for you, whether you've booked or not. If you book through Get Away Today and find a sale somewhere else after you've book, you can call in and they will refund you the difference. I always find reassurance when booking with Get Away Today, I know that I'm going to pay the lowest prices on expensive vacations.

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
  • We offer affordable payment options for your vacation including our interest-free Layaway Plans or PayPal Credit for Southern California vacations. We also have monthly payments available through UpLift Pay for most other vacation packages, and flexible cruise payment options.
  • We want your entire vacation experience to be the best. We include travel tips, free printables (like countdown chains) to help you get ready for your vacation, area coupons and more.
  • We follow up with you before your vacation to make sure you have everything you need before you leave. We also check in with you once you're on your vacation to make sure everything is going as planned. After all, it's easier to fix something while it's happening rather than after you're home.
  • Our team is available over the phone seven days a week, and available via social media most hours of the day. We want to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible and we are here to help whenever needed.
  • Our staff personally visits our top destinations on a regular basis, including an annual company-wide trip to Southern California. Here we tour our Anaheim and San Diego area hotels and experience our top attractions first-hand.
Just to name a few. We are here for you, we don't charge extra to book through us, we are here to plan, to answer questions, and to give you all the information and preparation that you need to have an incredible vacation, no matter where you go. We are here for you! For more reasons to book through the Best Travel Agency read one of our most recent blog posts.

ashleylovesdisney

May 17, 2019
I used to book directly through the hotel, I believed that it was the best option for our family. But as I read this blog post that the Admin posted I learned a lot. I learned that when we book through Get Away Today, we are given greater amenities. Get Away Today negotiates exclusive rates and perks with their hotels that are only available to Get Away Today guests. Not to mention, if you get to your hotel and it is not what you were expecting, if you've booked directly with the hotel, they may be able to change your room, but they're not going to move you to another property. On the other hand, if you've booked with Get Away Today and aren't in love with your hotel, they can quickly and easily find a new hotel that fits your standards. After reading this we booked through Get Away and everything went so smoothly! We loved the costumer service and felt that we were taken care of! We could call with questions about the hotel, details about Disneyland, rental cars, anything really! We will be booking through Get Away Today again and again!