What one should I pick, the Zoo or Safari Park?

Jun 11, 2018
I have always been fascinated with the African Safari animals and would love to see them in their natural habitat but also want to see a wide variety of animals. What would be best for me and the one day I have in San Diego? I am soooo torn!!

Jun 13, 2018
Both parks are amazing but if you are into Safari animals the Safari Park is the place for you! You will absolutely love it! One time we watched a Gazelle actually have a baby on the safari. It was so cool! I love the Cheetah Run, those cats can really move!

Jun 21, 2018
Personally, I prefer the San Diego Zoo, because it's an amazing zoo & only 1 of 4 zoos in the United States to have Pandas! Both parks are awesome, but again I personally prefer the zoo with all the variety of animals.
Since you are into the African Safari animals, then that is more what the San Diego Zoo Safari Park offers & I would recommend that park for you! They have a really cool cheetah run too!

May 24, 2016
I love both parks, but with you wanting to see safari animals the safari park would be best for that. Make sure you try and see the cheetah run while you are there.

Anna

May 24, 2016
I love the San Diego Zoo it is amazing and there are some many different animals! But the safari park has a lot more African animals in their natural habitat instead of in the enclosed habitats.