What new Restaurants are in Disneyland?

JackP

May 9, 2019
I've heard about several new restaurants in Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure, but I want to know what all of you think. What new places have you found, and what do you like most?

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
The Lamplight Lounge is absolutely incredible. The attention to detail was phenomenal and made our experience all that more enjoyable. Lobster Nachos, boneless chicken wings, fun non-alcoholic drink options, and the donuts with chocolate sauce are all must haves. Be sure to make reservations for later in the evening and watch the world of color from inside lounge, it is absolutely magical.

spencerj

May 3, 2019
Our favorite place to sit and relax a while is the Tropical Hideaway, it is the perfect spot for a cool treat and a light snack. You can order a Pineapple dole whip twist with orange, raspberry, or a full Tropical Ambush! The Tropical Ambush has Pineapple and Orange Swirl, exotic fruit, and crystallized Hibiscus, it is seriously amazing, and you have to share one with your family. The Bao is a fun snack with Spiced Vegetable, Lime Chicken, and Beef, all three are fun to eat and worth a try!

ashleylovesdisney

May 17, 2019
My daughters and I were so sad to hear that they were replacing Ariel's Grotto. As soon as we saw that Disney was opening a new princess dining experience we made reservations immediately. Our experience was one that no one but Disney could create, all our dreams came true, and every expectation was exceeded. We were served 3 courses of delicious food, all of which oozed with Disney magic! We met nearly every princess you could think of; we were greeting by Rapunzel while we waited for our table, met several others while we dined, and got one-on-one time with several other princesses after we finished eating. The Princess Dining at Napa Rose was an experience of a lifetime and you will love every moment!

JessicaB

Apr 29, 2019
Alien Pizza Planet in Tomorrowland is my families favorite place. They offer amazing pastas, filling salads, and delicious pizza by the slice, or by the pie. We all can get exactly what we want and have a fun themed dinner. This restaurant is perfect for my Buzz Lightyear obsessed son, we love going here every time we come to Disneyland.

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
We just got word that the Lamp Light Lounge is now serving brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. You can indulge in their delicious French Toast, or enjoy a filling brunch burger. This new menu is full of unique and delicious items that anyone could enjoy, is a can't miss!