What is the best thing to do for motion sickness?

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
My children get car sick very easily and I'm nervous about them getting sick on the rides. What would you all recommend that won't cause my kiddos to be drowsy?

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
We use Dramamine Non-Drowsy Naturals. My 6 year-old can take it, but no one younger, which is okay since my younger children can't go on any rides that could get them motion sick. I love this type of Dramamine because it is non-drowsy and made out of ginger. I feel good about giving it to my children and it works for my husband and I as well.

May 17, 2019
Sea-Band Wristbands are great! The bands had a little bump that rests on a pressure point in your wrist that keeps you and your children from getting motion sick! This is great for guaranteed non-drowsy motion sickness relief and prevention. We love bringing our bands anytime we travel, on cars, boats, planes, and rollercoasters!

Mar 29, 2019
The sea bands work great! We also talked to our pediatrician and he prescribed something that was non-drowsy. My husband has used the patches that go behind the ears before but not sure if kids use those. My son gets car sick also not fun at all.