What can you tell me about Bibbity Bobbity Boutique?

May 1, 2019
My daughters always see little girls around the park with their hair all done up and sparkly and they are always so jealous. I want to let them get their hair done, we are going to the BBB for one of their birthdays, I want this trip to be extra special. What packages would you recommend, or what should we know?

ashleylovesdisney

May 17, 2019
We love going to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique every year! They have really fun packages for everyone. With looks from Minnie Mouse to Anna, you are sure to find something that your little princess will love! If you are worried about spending too much time there, and don't want to miss out on the other experiences in the park, you can choose a more simple look. This allows the princesses time to feel and look beautiful, without taking up your whole day.

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
We love the BBB as well. We have boy and girl twins and they love doing everything together. When we first heard of the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique we knew we wanted to enjoy the experience but we worried that our son couldn't participate. We looked into it a little more and found that they do a knights transformation. It was such a fun experience for our who family!