Things You Can't Miss at Universal Studios

JackP

May 9, 2019
We are going to Universal for the first time, what can we not miss? What secrets or tips can you share that would make our trip just that much more fun?

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
My Children fell in love with the Despicable Me land. It was incredibly fun and full of details around every corner. Something we found while we were there was the interactive doorbells on the street of homes. You can go to each house, ring the door bell, and will be greeted by minions! My children loved running from door to door listening to all the minions and the funny things that they were doing. Don't miss out on all the fun activities in Despicable Me land!

spencerj

May 3, 2019
Find all of the characters all around the park. The Velociraptor and Transformers were my families favorites. We felt that the Velociraptor was real, and couldn't believe that it wasn't! Go and say hello if you see a Velociraptor, it an experience you don't want to miss.

JessicaB

Apr 29, 2019
Lard Lad Donuts in Springville offer some of the best donuts ever! They are HUGE, and can easily be shared with the whole family! We get Lard Lad donuts every time we go to Universal Studios we love them so much.

Mar 29, 2019
Do not miss the Back lot Tour! It is my favorite ride there. It is so cool to see where some of our favorite movies were filmed such as Back to the Future, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Jaws, War of the World and so many more!

May 1, 2019
Universal Studios has an amazing show called, WaterWorld. They have crazy stunts with fire, jet skis, boats, flips, and tricks! My husband and I loved going and seeing this on our last vacation, it was entertaining and allowed for a quick rest during the day.