Mickey's Halloween Party

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
The most spooktacular time of year is finally here, which means that Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort is in full-swing! Of course, every year Disneyland puts on Mickey's Halloween Party, a separate ticketed event that includes trick-or-treating, ghoulish entertainment and character meet and greets. Although most of the Mickey's Halloween Party dates have already sold out for 2018, there are still some available for the month of October.

Have you ever been to Mickey's Halloween Party? If so, what was it like? We want to know everything!

In the meantime, check out our Guide to Halloween Time 2018 to learn all about Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.

Disney Mom

Administrator
Staff member
May 23, 2016
I haven't ever done the party, but I'd love to! I have a number of friends who have gone and they loved it. Super short ride lines, exclusive parade and fireworks, tons of candy, and more. It sounds like so much fun!

JordanU

May 23, 2016
Y'all - Mickey's Halloween Party is a spooktacular celebration everyone will LOVE! If you are able, I think it is totally worth it. As Disney Mom said, you can dress up, trick or treat, see an exclusive parade and fireworks show, meet SO. MANY. Disney villains, AND since it is a limited ticket event, the ride lines are shorter than ever! There is something about the party that is just so much extra and it is perfect! It really feels like an exclusive event. I am not the biggest Halloween fan in the world, but I can't get enough of Halloween Time and Mickey's Halloween Party!

May 24, 2016
I have done Mickey's Halloween party twice in the past few years and it is awesome! I love being able to dress up as my favorite Disney characters and trick or treat with my family. Also, the special parade and fireworks are amazing. One thing that you have to see if you buy tickets is the Cadaver Dans floating around on the Rivers of America.
Cadaver Dans.jpg

Jazzy

Apr 5, 2016
So fun! I've always wanted to go to Mickey's Halloween Party! Is it fun for just adults even if you don't have any kids with you?

Rachel

May 23, 2016
I'm with Jazzy on this one, I don't have any kids, would it be fun for just adults to go? Or is more centered around kids? I would want to experience the party, but would it be silly for adults to Trick-or-Treat? It looks so fun but I want to know if it's better with kids!

N

Noelle

I'm with Jazzy on this one, I don't have any kids, would it be fun for just adults to go? Or is more centered around kids? I would want to experience the party, but would it be silly for adults to Trick-or-Treat? It looks so fun but I want to know if it's better with kids!
This will be our 2nd time with just us Adults going and yes you will have fun, and Trick-or-Treating is for adults too! :). You also get to dress up in character for this event.

Disney Mom

Administrator
Staff member
May 23, 2016
I have done Mickey's Halloween party twice in the past few years and it is awesome! I love being able to dress up as my favorite Disney characters and trick or treat with my family. Also, the special parade and fireworks are amazing. One thing that you have to see if you buy tickets is the Cadaver Dans floating around on the Rivers of America. View attachment 495
Cadaver Dans FTW! <3

May 24, 2016
I have done Mickey's Halloween party and it was so much fun. Being able to trick or treat through out the park was a blast. We loved the parade and the firework show. Getting on the rides during the party was super easy

Anna

May 24, 2016
I have never been I hope to go soon one of these years!

Oct 2, 2018
The parade is so fun! And definitely do some of the trick or treating even though the lines are long- it's so fun!

Oct 18, 2018
Going to the party on 10/29 and I can't wait! I want to eat all the Halloween churros!!!

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi @letsdodisneyland! That's a great question. As of right now, Disney hasn't announced any details regarding Mickey's Halloween Party at the Disneyland Resort for 2019. However, as soon as we hear anything, we'll be sure to update this forum and announce it on all of our social media.

At Walt Disney World, they have announced the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. However, this event is held in Magic Kingdom, so it will not interfere with Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, which is located in Disney's Hollywood Studios. I hope this helps!

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
I have done Mickey's Halloween party twice in the past few years and it is awesome! I love being able to dress up as my favorite Disney characters and trick or treat with my family. Also, the special parade and fireworks are amazing. One thing that you have to see if you buy tickets is the Cadaver Dans floating around on the Rivers of America. View attachment 495
We love the Cadaver Dans! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
So fun! I've always wanted to go to Mickey's Halloween Party! Is it fun for just adults even if you don't have any kids with you?
You should definitely go and dress up! It's for Halloween and Disney lovers of ALL ages! Halloween at the Disney parks is unbeatable.