How to Use the Disneyland App

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
The Disneyland App is one of the most helpful and resourceful apps that you could get when planning, preparing, and enjoy your Disney Vacation. The Disneyland App offers, a map of the park with wait times, closures, and updates on all the rides. It also offers online ordering for quick-service meals, reservations for Dining, MaxPass options, event times, details and so much more.
You can read and watch videos all about how to use the Disneyland App, we recommend downloading and familiarizing yourself with the App and its contents well before your vacation.

spencerj

May 3, 2019
I have a question about the MaxPass, I saw on the app that some of the most popular rides be temporarily closed. I'm worried about getting a fast pass scheduled and then have the ride being closed at our return time. What would happen if that were to occur? We don't want to loose out on our fast passes!

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
I have a question about the MaxPass, I saw on the app that some of the most popular rides be temporarily closed. I'm worried about getting a fast pass scheduled and then have the ride being closed at our return time. What would happen if that were to occur? We don't want to loose out on our fast passes!
spencerj, don't worry! If it ever occurs that the attraction that you have a fast pass for becomes temporarily closed during your return time you will be given a fast pass for any attraction of your choice!