How Many Days Should We Get In The Park?

Lexi

Apr 5, 2016
I am wondering how many days we should get if we go to Disneyland? Is there really enough to do that a 5-day is worth it? Is 2-days enough to see it all? Thanks!

Lexi T

Jun 28, 2016
Great question name twin! I totally think you have to do at least three days to get the full experience of Disneyland. There's just so much to see and do that you'd have to go on the two longest days of the year and be moving every single second to experience all of it. And even then, you'd probably not see it all in just those two days. I always do at least a 3-Day Park Hopper, but really enjoy spending 4 or 5 days at the parks if it fits into my schedule. The best thing about going for longer is you can actually relax and not feel like you're rushing through everything!

Anna

May 24, 2016
I think the happy medium is a 4 day!! It doesn't pressure you to do as much possible and let you enjoy the parks.

Jun 7, 2018
I 100% agree, 4-5 days is worth it. Some people think that they (or their kids) won't be able to handle so many days, but with more days you can take more breaks and come back for shows and activities at your convenience. This is ideal for me because these tickets are not too much to upgrade (Disneyland tickets get cheaper per day the more days you add) and I feel less in a hurry to see everything within the first two days. In short, more days=more magic.

May 24, 2016
I am wondering how many days we should get if we go to Disneyland? Is there really enough to do that a 5-day is worth it? Is 2-days enough to see it all? Thanks!
I would say that three is the very least you should do. There is lots to see and do in each of the parks.

Jun 12, 2018
I would say that three is the very least you should do. There is lots to see and do in each of the parks.
I've done 2 days at Disneyland and I was racing from one place to the next trying to get as much in as I could. I still missed a lot and I was exhausted by the end. I would definitely recommend at least 3 days, but a 4 or 5 day would make it even better and there are some great savings on the 4 and 5 day ticket.

Rachel

May 23, 2016
I always do at least 3 days in the park with a Park Hopper! It gives me time to get to every ride I want to hit and watch all the shows that I want to see. I also don't feel rushed and like I won't be able to see everything I want. Plus, it gives me times to get all the yummy snacks at the parks :D

May 23, 2016
If you have time - get the 5-day pass! It takes all the pressure off to rush around. You won't feel stressed, you can take your time and enjoy every part of the parks! There is so much to see and do, and most people don't get to experience it all. If you don't have that much time, the 3-day park hopper is a good option to see most of the main attractions and shows.

Aug 15, 2018
I agree with 3-days as the least amount of days to go. This is a great amount of days for someone who is visiting for their first time. The same applies for anyone who hasn't been for a while. Yet, I also feel like 5-days gives you a better amount of time and there is no need to feel rushed. Either way, I recommend the Parkhopper ticket as it provides a great amount of flexibility to hop between both parks.