How many days at Universal Orlando?

Lexi T

Jun 28, 2016
My hubby and I are thinking of adding Universal Orlando on to our Disney World trip this fall. How many days would you recommend for it? Could we see it all in one day? Thanks in advance!

Jun 12, 2018
Universal Orlando has two separate parks: Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. There is a lot in each of the parks to see. I like to get the 2 day, park to park ticket. This allows me to go between both parks all in the same day. Harry Potter World is a very popular part of the park, and you will need the park to park ticket to be able to ride the "Hogwarts Express Train" ride from Hogsmeade to Diagon Alley if you want. Each park has many things to see and do, so it might be a little too much to try to do all in 1 day in my opinion.

M

Me!

I would personally recomend you staying for 4 days, visiting Island of Adventure, Universal Studios and Volcano Bay, with an extra day to spare in the park you enjoyed the must.

Anna

May 24, 2016
Of course I would go as many days as possible! But I say a minimum of 2 days it is a must because you have the two park plus the Volcano Bay their amazing water park!