Hotels with Free Breakfast?

JackP

May 9, 2019
We have several teenage boys and need to find somewhere to stay that will fill my family! Any suggestions?

May 17, 2019
We love the Country Inn Breakfast, the dining area is gorgeous and the food is delicious! My family is always able to find something that they enjoy, and we never head to the park without leaving the hotel full and ready to party. The Country Inn is a great option for everyone!

JessicaB

Apr 29, 2019
I saw this review on the Get Away Today Blogs, https://www.getawaytoday.com/travel-blog/marriott-fullerton-review. After reading this review we booked at the Marriott Fullerton and we were very pleased! The free breakfast here, was great and we were very impressed by the variety of foods that were offered for everyone!

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019
There are lots of different hotels with a breakfast in the area! It helps to have a breakfast, one less meal to worry about. The Desert Palms, Both Springhills, Residence Inn, Homewood Suites, Country Inn, Embassy Suites, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House and Hampton just to name a few. :)

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
The Hampton Inn and Suites is a new hotel that we thought we would try out earlier this year. We loved our stay here! It was clean, spacious, and the breakfast really was very delicious. We were rather impressed by the food and the dining area for the breakfast, we all left full and happy.

May 1, 2019
The ALO Hotel by Ayres is a great hotel for many reasons. They have great, clean rooms with a spacious bathroom with bathtub. Their staff was wonderful as well and took great care of us! Their breakfast was good too! It wasn't anything too special but it fed us well and offered great options for everyone. Some of my favorite options that they offered were the fresh fruit and delicious bagels.