Holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood

Aug 15, 2018
I'm excited to see the holidays at Universal Studios here in a few weeks. What tips will someone please share with me about making it memorable?

May 1, 2019
The Holidays are so much fun at Universal Studios! Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is absolutely magical, everything is decked all out with snow and Christmas bliss! You will feel like you've been transported to a new, snowy world of magic! Even the food is festive, with new food, and drinks to try you won't feel like your in California anymore! I would definitely recommend trying as many new treats as you can, that always makes a vacation that much more memorable.

May 17, 2019
We love the Grinchmas celebrations! Universal Studios does such an incredible job creating an event that makes you feel as though you are in whoville! You walk into Universal Studio and find yourself surrounded with who people, singers, dancers, and even reindeer Max! The Grinch treats are incredible and the little details every where will leave you amazed. Our favorite part of Grinchmas is, of course, meeting the Grinch. He is the real thing, stinky, mean, funny, kind, he is the whole Grinch package! And we can't forget the big leaning Christmas tree in the middle of it all, is the icing on the cake!

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
Halloween in Universal Studios is a time to travel when you want to feel that you've been transported into your favorite horror film. You won't find a better, scarier, or more realistic Halloween party in all of SoCal. If you love Halloween, won't want to pass up the party at the park.

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
This year Universal Studios is celebrating the Fourth of July for the first time! I've been hearing all about the festive foods and entertainment that will be occurring during the holiday! My family and I always look forward to enjoying the 4th of July, we are excited to see how the Universal Studios celebrations are, I have no doubt that we will be disappointed.