Holidays at the Park

Jun 11, 2018
I was just at Disneyland during Pixar Fest and I LOVED IT!!!! The treats were so delicious and I loved the parades. My next trip will be during Christmas because who doesn't want to see those decorations right? My family is from the area and they go all of the time, but it's been awhile since we've been during the holidays. I remember Mickey being dressed as Santa, but that's all I can remember. Is Disney doing anything special for Christmas? Are they doing any fun fireworks or yummy holiday treats? Are there any special events that we should be prepared for? I can't wait for this trip, and I hear that it even snows there!

Oct 2, 2018
There's so many fun things! The fireworks show is "Believe.... in Holiday Magic!" and it is my favorite, I love it! Also "A Christmas Fantasy Parade" is coming back. There's a lot more info about the festival of holidays on their website!

Aug 15, 2018
My favorite part of holidays at the Disneyland Resort is the holiday overlays at some of the rides. Two of my favorites are the Haunted Mansion Holiday and the It's A Small Holiday. The holiday version of It's A Small World includes Jingle Bells in many languages. It's a must see for anyone going during the holidays.