Has SeaWorld added anything new lately?

May 23, 2016
It has been awhile since I have been to SeaWorld. Have they added anything new lately? What are your favorite things about this park?

Jun 11, 2018
You need to go to SeaWorld as soon as possible. They have a new roller coaster called the Electric Eel that is super awesome. It is said to be the tallest and fastest roller coaster in San Diego. I can not wait to ride it!! I love SeaWorld because they have a ton of different things to do. They have rides, shows, and more.

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
You need to go to SeaWorld as soon as possible. They have a new roller coaster called the Electric Eel that is super awesome. It is said to be the tallest and fastest roller coaster in San Diego. I can not wait to ride it!! I love SeaWorld because they have a ton of different things to do. They have rides, shows, and more.
I rode the Electric Eel last year on our family vacation and it was incredible!! I was something that I could have never expected! It was faster, scarier and more exciting that I wasn't ready for! My family and I loved the Electric Eel, it was definitely something that we would love to see at any park, we loved this ride.

May 1, 2019
The Tidal Twister Roller Coaster is the newest ride as of May 2019. It is incredibly fun and enjoyable for the whole family. The required height is only 48 inches which makes it something that everyone can enjoy. The ride makes you feel as though you are stuck in the tide, with ups, downs, back and forth, you can easily imagine that your drifting in the ocean!