Favorite Hotel

Jazzy

Apr 5, 2016
What is everyone's favorite hotel near Disneyland /Anaheim area and why? I LOVE the Hyatt House, Residence Inn Convention Center and the Grand Californian but I want to know your favorites!

Lore

Sep 2, 2018
Our favorite is by far the Paradise Pier!! Sooo family friendly, and just a ton of fun for the kiddos!!

Sep 9, 2018
We have always stayed at a Good Neighbor hotel to save some pennies to spend while in the park. We've stayed at Peacock Suites, Portofino Suites, Ramada (now Wyndam), and Desert Palm Suites. We are headed back again for the New Year's holiday and have booked Desert Palm Suites again. It's our favorite because of the the location, bunk bed options for the kids, friendliness, and the breakfast that is included in the pricing is great.

May 24, 2016
I love staying at the Disneyland Hotel. If we are doing a good neighbor hotel we will stay at either the Fairfield Inn or the Courtyard Theme park. They are both across the street from the park.

Anna

May 24, 2016
Property hotel I would say the Disneyland Hotel of course because you never leave the magic. Off property I would say the Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park because it is close to the park as well as the water park!