Disneyland in December

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
We are planning a trip to Disneyland over Christmas break and have never been over the holidays. What recommendations do you all have to share? We are all Christmas fanatics.

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
Of course the treats are absolutely incredible during the holiday season. I LOVE their Gingerbread cookies, they are so soft and have the perfect amount of chew to them. DELICIOUS! Pair a cookie with their hot cocoa and you are set on a chilly Disneyland night.

May 17, 2019
About twice every year Disneyland holds a candlelight event. It starts at the top of Main Street U.S.A. as the lights are turned down and the music stops. A beautiful choir begins their singing as they walk down Main Street until they reach the train station. Once there they are joined by the Disneyland Orchestra as well as a celebrity that narrates the story of the first Christmas. This even isn't well known or advertised but if you can ask any Cast Member they will be happy to give you all the information as soon as it is on their calendar. It is absolutely beautiful and touching, if you are in Disneyland when this is going on, you can't miss it!

JessicaB

Apr 29, 2019
The parades during the Holiday season are impeccable. They are so magical special touches that they've added. Dancing gingerbread men, Elsa, it even snows during the parade! Don't pass up the Parade, it is totally worth it.

spencerj

May 3, 2019
The Festival of Holidays is something that I absolutely love. It is in Disney's California Adventure and is an incredibly fun and entertaining celebration. You can find food, music, dance, and entertainment from cultures and religions from around the world. I love the different food options they have all around the park. You can try several different small holiday themed snacks, desserts, and drinks throughout your day.