Disneyland 2020 packages

Jun 23, 2019
When will we be able to book 2020 Disneyland packages?
Thanks

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
We have received rates for several of Disney's Good Neighbor Hotels. Most rates for next year should continue to trickle in throughout the summer. As for tickets, we are hoping to have those by the end of the summer. We recommend you start looking at hotels and ticket types now so that you can be prepared and ready to book when the rates and prices are available.

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
I just booked our stay at the Staybridge Suites for February next year! This way we are locked into this price and can call Get Away Today to price match any time between now and then if they prices happen to go down. We are planning on adding tickets to our package later in the year when they are released.

ashleylovesdisney

May 17, 2019
I just booked our stay at the Staybridge Suites for February next year! This way we are locked into this price and can call Get Away Today to price match any time between now and then if they prices happen to go down. We are planning on adding tickets to our package later in the year when they are released.
/
That is such a great idea T.Allen! Have you ever had troubles with Get Away Today not price matching? Is it easy?

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
/
That is such a great idea T.Allen! Have you ever had troubles with Get Away Today not price matching? Is it easy?
Price Matching with Get Away Today is so easy! All I have to do is find the exact same room for the same dates and take a screenshot of the total price (including Tax). Then I call in to Get Away Today, the agent gives me their email address, I sent it to them and within minutes they have gotten everything all set up and ready to refund me the difference. This makes traveling easy and removes so much added stress that nobody wants when planning a vacation.

spencerj

May 3, 2019
I just saw an official announcement that Get Away Today will begin selling their tickets for 2020 on August 7th. So close people!! So excited!!