Disney World vs. Disneyland

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
Of course, any Disney park you visit around the world is filled with magic and wonder for everyone to enjoy. However, I want to know, do you prefer Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Everyone has a different opinion and I want to hear yours!

If you're looking for discount tickets and hotel specials for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, make sure to visit getawaytoday.com. Their travel experts will help you save the most on your next Disney vacation!

Disney Mom

Administrator
Staff member
May 23, 2016
Disneyland is my favorite, especially with small kids. I love that it's the original and feels like my "home" park.

Jazzy

Apr 5, 2016
I love Disneyland but have never been to Disney World. I think Disney World would be fun because they have SO much there but I like that Disneyland is closer to where I live, making it more accessible for me to go more often. :)

Rachel

May 23, 2016
I've grown up going to Disneyland, so I don't think it could ever be replaced, but I'm going to WDW next year and I am so excited to see how different it is. My best friend has recently been to both pretty close to the same time frame and she said they're both so different but she maybe likes WDW more. It will be exciting to compare!

Anna

May 24, 2016
I love Disney World! There is so much to do you can go for two weeks and still not get through everything. I also love the new avatar world, p.s. it is amazing at night!