Christmas in Disneyland

May 24, 2016
Is it possible to go to Disneyland during the holidays, and the park not be really crowded?

May 24, 2016
Is it possible to go to Disneyland during the holidays, and the park not be really crowded?
One of my favorite times to go for Christmas is the first week in December. The park is not super busy because that is the time frame between the two major holiday school breaks. The weather during that time frame is perfect.

Rachel

May 23, 2016
I went to Disneyland last year the week before Christmas, and even though it was crowded, we found ways to get around the crowd. The new MaxPass system was incredible. We were able to hit every ride we wanted too, plus our favorites multiple times! Honestly, I think the MaxPass is totally worth the $10 a day, especially when it is crowded like during Christmas time.

Aug 23, 2018
I’ve been to Disneyland during the holiday season twice, both times were that first week in December and during the week. It wasn’t as crowded as I thought it would be.

Sep 9, 2018
We went last year two days after Christmas and spent 3 days in the park, it was the first time we had traveled there other than in October. It was a bit more crowded, but was doable. The new MaxPass is so worth it, we were able to go on all of our favorite rides even though the lines were longer than normal. We just booked our next trip for December 31-January 4, 2019. Obviously the crowds after Christmas didn't bother us last year enough to still book during another busy week there. Hope this info helps!

May 24, 2016
One of our favorite times to go to the parks for Christmas time is the first week. We go on the weekdays so that there is not as many crowds. The weather is great during that time as well.

Oct 2, 2018
I always tell people the great thing about going during a "busy" time is that there are very few closures. Disneyland tends to do refurbishments during 'off' seasons so that way more is available during busy times! Something to keep in mind :)