Can't Miss Photo Spots?

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
Or course we want to get some take some great family photos! What recommendations do you all have to help us get good pictures?

May 17, 2019
There is the most perfect photo wall just a hop skip away from It's a Small World. It's a beautiful blue wall with silver shapes an patterns, it's a must for a great family photo.

spencerj

May 3, 2019
You can't going to Disneyland without getting a picture on the tea cups. It is tradition that everyone needs to have, a cute, bright, happy photo that you will always treasure. Don't skip the tea cups, you'll regret it forever!

May 30, 2019
The new Tropical Hideaway has a hidden spot with treasures from Aladdin. It’s a great spot for fun photos.

JackP

May 9, 2019
My daughters wanted a photo in front of the castle, my wife wanted a photo in front of the castle with no one photo bombing, and I wanted breakfast. So we booked an early breakfast at the Plaza Inn on Main Street U.S.A. Once we were done eating, we headed outside and had the castle to ourselves. We couldn't get to any of the attractions until the park actually opened, but the photo spot in front of the castle was absolutely perfect.