Best Photo Spots in Disneyland

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
What would a trip to Disneyland be without insta-worthy photos from The Happiest Place on Earth? Because of this, I'm curious to learn what some of your favorite photo spots are in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure?

Plus, have you seen that the Disneyland Resort has been popping up with new photo spots? We've seen some of the locations and they are absolutely adorable! Have you been lucky enough to see any of the photo walls?

Let me know below what your favorite photo spot is and be sure to check out our Holidays at Disneyland Photo Checklist!

Disney Mom

Administrator
Staff member
May 23, 2016
Our favorite photo place in Disneyland is right around the Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante in Frontier land. The backdrops are gorgeous! I also love Cars Land. Pretty much the entire land is a photo opp.

JordanU

May 23, 2016
The new photo walls are AWESOME! Seriously the cutest backdrop for your vacation photos. I have seen the 'Up Wall' by Monsters Inc., the 'Coco Wall' in the Plaza de Familia area, and the 'Minnie Mouse Polka Dot wall' in Toontown. THE BEST! Highly, highly recommend getting a photo at any or all of these spots!

May 24, 2016
My favorite photo spot is the giant Tea Cup near the Alice in Wonderland ride. It's so cute and girly!

Jazzy

Apr 5, 2016
I agree, Cars Land is one of my favorites because of all the DETAILS and how cute and clever it is!! I also think a great spot is just to the left of the Castle and not directly in front. That way you are able to get less people in your picture and still get a great shot and angle of you and the castle!

Rachel

May 23, 2016
I love the Small World Wall! The design is so cute and simple, yet intricate and it makes a great backdrop! It is just to the right of Small world once you leave the ride. :)

May 24, 2016
We like to go and take a picture by the Snow White's wishing well, and taking a picture in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle is always a must.

Oct 2, 2018
We got some pics of our kids in front of Flo's V8 Cafe. They were standing by the gas pumps and they turned out so cute!

Aug 15, 2018
The photo in front of the castle is my favorite spot in Disneyland. Also, you can get a picture in front of the Partners Statue of Walt and Mickey with the castle. That's another great photo! As far as California Adventure, I love getting a picture at the top of Route 66 in Cars Land.