Best Food in Disneyland?

admin

Staff member
Apr 3, 2016
We all know and LOVE the treats and eats that the Disneyland Resort has to offer. But, there are some items that you simply can't live without. Because of this, I want to know what are your favorite Disneyland treats? Do you have a favorite restaurant or menu item? Let me know in the comments below!

If you want to know what our favorite treats are, be sure to click here. to watch our in-depth video!

Last edited:
May 24, 2016
My favorite Disneyland treat is definitely the caramel apples! I have to get one every time I go to the park because they are just so tasty and the decorations on them are so super cute. The bakers of the Disneyland resort are so talented which makes the apples totally Instagram worthy!

Caramel Apples.jpg

Aug 14, 2018
My favorite Disneyland treat is definitely the caramel apples! I have to get one every time I go to the park because they are just so tasty and the decorations on them are so super cute. The bakers of the Disneyland resort are so talented which makes the apples totally Instagram worthy!

View attachment 490
Those apples are so cute! I will have to get one next time I am at the park!

Disney Mom

Administrator
Staff member
May 23, 2016
Do I have to pick one? OK... I can. The Raspberry Mickey Macaroons from Jolly Holiday Bakery. I DREAM about them when I'm not at Disneyland.

1534438602717.png

Jazzy

Apr 5, 2016
I LOVE the Pacific Warf Cafe sourdough bread bowls - they are amazing! AND I love that I can get a SALAD in them if I'm not feeling like soup and I still get the yummy bread bowl with it! My favorite treat would have to be the Dole Whip, I love them so much. :)

Attachments

May 23, 2016
I love the popcorn, churros, cream cheese pretzels and the mint julep!

Rachel

May 23, 2016
The Pomme Frites at Cafe Orleans are honestly to DIE FOR. I have tried so hard to find something similar at home and nothing compares. I can't go a trip without eating them! But, you do need to have a reservation to eat there, so if you want to try them (trust me, you do) make sure you set up a reservation. They're available 60 days in advance! But I thought I overheard someone say something about a to-go order? Does anyone know anything about that?

Jun 12, 2018
Last time I was there, we ate at the Carnation Cafe on main street and it had delicious food that tasted fresh. They also have unique specials that we took advantage of. It has a fun ambiance and is way easy to get a reservation (especially if you use the Disney App)! Plus, the service was amazing!

IMG_6795.JPG