Best Drinks in Disneyland for a Hot Disney Day?

JessicaB

Apr 29, 2019
I love fancy drinks and what is better than a tasty drink on a hot summer day in Disneyland? Nothing! Help me out, what are some of your favorite drinks to keep you cool and refreshed?

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
Boysen Apple Freeze from Maurice's Treats in Fantasy Land! Boysen Apple Freeze is a frozen apple juice with a hint of wild berry and passion fruit foam topping! Soooo goood!

JackP

May 9, 2019
The Milano is a hidden treasure! It is in DCA near the Monsters Inc. ride at the end of Hollywood Land. It is a freeze named after the space ship in Guardians of the Galaxy. Orange Fanta, blue cream and blue cream on top. It's so good and worth a try!!

May 1, 2019
Jungle Julep at the Bangel BBQ is something absolutely amazing, and worth a try! It a fruity, sweet, frozen drink that is perfect for a hot day. The Bangel BBQ is the perfect place to get a filling snack and chilled drink for everyone to enjoy while in the Indiana Jones line! Perfection!

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
Doc's Wild Grape topic at the Cozy Cone in Disney's California Adventure is absolutely amazing. Its a sparkling grape drink with grape foam on top. It's big enough that my kids can pass it around and share it for a while. Just be warned, its so good that it might turn your tongue purple!