All About the Oogie Boogie Bash

ashleylovesdisney

May 17, 2019
I've never been to Disneyland during the Halloween season, but I hear so much about it. We decided to buy tickets to the park, but are debating whether or not we should purchase the party tickets too. What kind of activities happen during the party? Is it mostly for older or younger kids? What else should I know about the party? Is it too crowded to enjoy? Is it worth the extra money?

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
Our family has been to several of the Halloween parties in Disneyland, we LOVE them! They are so much fun, and so worth the extra money. We often will choose to go to the Halloween party on a "rest day." We use our park tickets only when we can go for the full day, and on the party day we sleep in, swim at the pool and spend time getting dressed up in our costumes. We love being able to dress up as a family in our favorite Disney Characters. It is so fun to be surrounded by so many other Disney lovers in their costumes too! It makes for a really fun atmosphere with so many activities and new treat to try!

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
I was reading about some of the new details that they have planned for this year, and it sounds like it is going to be an incredible party! They have two dance parties going on. One called, DecenDance (based off of Descendants) for teens and tweens, and the other is a Trick and Treat show, which will be aimed for younger guests. I don't know about you, but I am all for a good dance party!