All About Downtown Disney?

May 17, 2019
My family usually stays in Disneyland all day everyday, but this year we are planning an extra day to spend swimming at the hotel and in Downtown Disney. What are some can't miss experiences, shops, or restaurants that we must try?

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
Black Tap is a new restaurant in Downtown Disney, and you cannot miss it! The burgers and fries are incredible, but the shakes? The shakes are phenomenal!! You can't go to Black Tap without ordering a shake, they are the most magical, cavity causing shakes around, chuck full of any type of candy, treats, and desserts of your choice!

spencerj

May 3, 2019
Downtown Disney is home to the World of Disney. World of Disney is one of the greatest shops in all of Disney, it has nearly every souvenir that you could want. My family and I love stopping by World of Disney every night on our way back to our hotel. We don't want to miss a single second of time in the park, so we make sure to spend every second on the attractions, and do our souvenir shopping in Downtown Disney. You can find nearly anything in World of Disney that you could find in the park, and more!

Mar 29, 2019
Pop-Up Disney! It is so much fun to go in all the different rooms. Fun colors and displays. Splitsville just opened up not to long ago and it is an awesome bowling alley! The VOID is an incredible virtual reality experience. I loved it! We all wanted to do it again so bad. Like others mentioned World of Disney is a must for shopping. There is a fun Lego store! It is such a fun atmosphere.