Activities to Enjoy in Disneyland other Than Going on Rides?

May 17, 2019
My older children love going on all the rides, but my 2 younger kids and I don't enjoy going on as many rides as the others. What options do the 3 of us have for entertainment that don't involve rides?

JackP

May 9, 2019
The Enchanted Tiki Room!! Everything comes to life in the Tiki Room, with singing birds you can enjoy a musical show, and a seat in a cool room for a bit. It's location right next to the stand where the Pineapple Dole Whips are sold too. Grab a Dole Whip, and enjoy some music in the Tiki Room. It's our favorite little place to stop and sit awhile.

JessicaB

Apr 29, 2019
Oh course you can't miss the parades!! There are different times and schedules for the parades, so I recommend keeping in mind what time works best for you! The parades are so magical, but make sure to get a good spot! We love sitting on Main Street U.S.A. it makes everything so much more magical. The parades are a must!

spencerj

May 3, 2019
Walking through Sleeping Beauty's Castle is magical, and fun! It's a walk-through inside the top of the castle that allows you to relive scenes from Sleeping Beauty and is fun for any princess lover.

HollyJane

Apr 30, 2019
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln is a great option for you and your family. This is especially great when seeking to escape the crowds. It's quiet, cold, and touching. With a live animatronic show of President Lincoln, you will receive a special history lesson that will touch your heart and make your day.
In the same building you can find the exact park bench that Walt Disney sat on when he dreamed up the idea of Disneyland.

T.Allen

Jun 17, 2019
The Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is in Disney's California Adventure and we LOVE going there. It is a place that is quiet and relaxing. You and the kids can run around, climb, explore, or just sit in the shade of some beautiful pine trees. There are several activities to do in this area, like tire swings, slides, finding your spirit animal, and so much more.

L

Leeanna

Not sure how old the younger kids are, but Toon Town has lot of things to do that aren't necessary "rides". Going into the various houses and pressing all the buttons is so fun just to see what will happen. I'm an adult and enjoyed seeing what would happen!